25 Grooming Essentials Every Guy Should Develop
Not everyone are genetically attractive. There are just a few of the things that a man must learn to live unless he wants to opt for plastic surgery; something I highly would not suggest anyone do.
Here’s the good news: in order to get attractive women, you don’t have to look like Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt, however, what you can do is make the most of what God already gave you, and make it work for you.
In this post, you’ll discover a list of 25 tips any guy can apply immediately to make himself more physically attractive.
Far often when I meet guys who often whine and complain being unsuccessful with women, and to no surprise, at first a glance many of them look as if they’re a card-carrying member of the Dragons club.
Not a very smart move.
These men say they are in for the “game”, yet they aren’t in the game, to begin with.
How can you expect a hot and gorgeous woman to go out with you on a date when you don’t carry yourself with a look that says “I’m stylish and cool?”
And that’s why I have decided to give you the following “25 Great Grooming And Style Essentials For Men.”
- Have you ever paid attention to how much a woman takes time to get ready? Just think about all the time a woman put just to look good for you. And what about you? How long do you spend your time in getting ready for the night? 10 minutes, maybe? Set aside some extra time and put in some effort to look good. Girls will take notice.
- Go to a shopping mall and test out at least a dozen different colognes. Rather than spraying them on the test paper, which won’t help you on determining how they truly smell on your skin, ask for samples. Most department stores offer free samples; so take them home and try them on, and choose the one that suits you the best.
- Select a trend to follow. You want to make sure not to look too trendy or else you’ll risk winding up looking like a fashion victim. On the other hand, you should be on top of what is new and current so that you can be choosy with incorporating certain trends into your look.
- Get one expensive haircut. The hair stylist will make sure to cut your hair based on the bone structure of your face, bringing out your best features. Just take care to remember this style so that you can duplicate it later at an affordable price.
- Visit a tailor and have him take your correct measurements — carry this measurement with you everywhere you go, put this on your business card, it will be very useful when buying clothes, particularly over the internet.
- Make sure that all of your clothes work with each other, and opt for a common theme for all. You don’t want to look like a DJ one day and an urban cowboy the next.
- If you decide to wear a suit, make sure to pay attention to how long the sleeves are; there should always be at least half an inch of the shirt sticking out from under the scuff. This less than $10 modification that could instantly make your suit look custom made.
- Keep your eyebrows in control. If they are a unicorn, remove it. If they are too bushy, get them thinned out. If you must, go to a salon to fix it.
- Buy grooming products that are made for you: if you have oily hair purchase cleaning shampoo, if you have dry skin, use moisturizer, etc.
- Work on building all parts of your wardrobe; take time out to spend as much effort you do dressing casually as you do dressing formally.
- Remove nose hairs. If necessary, trim them daily — this is the absolute second-MUST in importance to having good breath.
- Try layering up your clothing. Spend some time looking at some fashion ads and pay close attention to how the models are always putting on two or more layers. The more layers you wear, the more sophisticated and put together you will look. Try wearing up to 4 layers, with a scarf or tie counting as one layer.
- Always ensure that your shoes and belt match. Have at least one black belt and one brown. This is one of the unquestionable rules in dressing for men.
- Try dressing down items that are more normal. For example, you could pair well-worn denim with luxurious fabrics like velvet. The contrasting pieces will immediately create an intoxicating look.
- Buy at least one pair of a suit that you’d never be able to wear to work, something stylish and cool. Maybe it is made out of a more casual fabric or it has a colourful pinstripe. You want to at least wear one of these while you are out at parties. This will immediately make you stand out from the crowd as being well dressed.
- Buy at least one sport coat that comes in a versatile colour like a navy or charcoal; even better if it is a custom made. There are endless combinations you can do with this item. You can also dress it up with a pair of tie and slacks or dress it down with a pair of jeans.
- Buy a pair of well-made shoes and make sure you’d be sparing within this area. A good pair of shoes will last you at least 5 years. You’ll actually save a lot of money in the long run because you don’t always have to buy a new one every 6 months. Just make sure to keep them polished at all times.
- Avoid wearing black dress shoes. It’s not that I have anything against black shoes, it’s just that they look always awesome with a darker brown colour; they are more stylish too. For the ultimate style, try Cordovan leather shoes. They have a rich, deep colour that only gets better with age. Cordovan leather was originally used to make army boots because it is so indestructible.
- The only jewellery a man should wear is a wedding ring and a nice watch. I’m against wearing earrings on men unless they are in a band — also, avoid wearing anything gold and diamonds or you’ll wind up looking like a rapper — unless, of course, you ARE a rapper.
- Stuff your wardrobe with high-quality classic items that won’t go out of style. For example, a navy blazer, a leather jacket, and a pair of good quality jeans.
- Always make sure you have a good breath. A great way to ensure this is to buy a tongue scraper and always wash with antiseptic mouthwash. Nothing is a bigger turn off than bad breath.
- Manicure — at least 1 x per week (do it yourself); for both fingernails and toenails — be sure your fingernails are clean and trimmed at all times. A woman will look at your nails before she looks at what brand your watch is.
- Invest in a classic tuxedo that will never go out of style. Make sure it has peaked lapels and is one or two buttons. You will stand out from the crowd of guys who rent. Renting is a waste of money in the long run.
- Never talk about how much effort you put into shopping, looking good, grooming, etc. Make it appear as if you do all of this effortlessly; be almost secretive about it. Brush off compliments with — “oh nice of you to notice.”
P.S. Here is another related article on the subject:
P.S. Click here to HAVE a collection of word-for-word lines for getting girls report. (You get the FREE PDF report)
In this free report, you’ll learn…
- Conversation “games” that spark instant ATTRACTION
- 3 tricks to AVOID awkward silences forever…
- The #1 secret of making “Small Talk” FUN, playful, and sexier
- How to easily make HER laugh (and make HER obsessed about YOU)
(*This is a FREE report and no credit card is required.)