35 Text Messages That’ll Make Her Want YOU, Tonite!
In this post, you’ll find 35 seducing text messages examples that you can learn from, make it your own, and use it on ANY girl to get her all HOT and AROUSED, almost instantly!
I’ll explain what each text message is intended to do, what the message is all about, and then go on to explain why it works to melt a girl.
I. First Message to a Girl Example
The main purpose of this first message is to get a response from her and… to immediately STAND OUT from other text messages she usually gets from other “clueless” guys out there. Remember, if she’s a very attractive woman, I can bet for sure that she gets a lot of texts (attention) from other guys, and that’s why you must send a catchy message to her that immediately separates you from other guys.
Here are a few excellent examples of first message to send after getting her number:
1. “Hey mischief, what sort of mischief you’re causing lately?”
2. “Hey my little pony-princess, what sort of mischief are you causing lately?”
3. “Hey crazy face! Did you cause any trouble after I left you last night, didn’t you? BTW, are you on Facebook or Instagram?”
These first text messages examples work because….
- They are easy to answer (have only 1 question).
- They’re playful, and hence, it will bring a smile on her face.
- They’re very different from… the “usual” boring and serious messages she often gets from other guys.
II: Teasy Text Messages Examples
You can build INSTANT ATTRACTION (if it there was not already there) by sending teasing messages. You can send these type of teasing messages between getting her number on the first time you met her to the day of the first date.
The “playful frame” of these teasing text message examples sparks some kind of feelings in her, which will make her think more about YOU… and also move you up the league table, compared to other guys who might be chasing her like CRAZY!
4. “Hey, my little stalker! Did I just catch you spying on me as I was changing into my gym clothes?”
5. “You’re a closet dork aren’t you? Except without the closet ;)”
6. “Come on now… you have work today huh…? Sure it isn’t mandatory community service!? A cute, yet sassy gal who’s a felon… who woulda knew!?”
7. If she suggests a time to get together (6pm, for example): “No that’s too early… don’t wanna be stuck with ya that long! Let’s do 6:03 haha :-)”
These teasing text messages examples work because….
- There’s always a risk of offending a girl… so before you send a tease that isn’t listed here, make sure that it isn’t too personal.
Imagine saying it to her face and her reaction should be… she hits your arm whilst smiling.
III. Keeping in Touch Text Messages Examples
Sometimes you meet a girl and then because you both lead “busy” livestyle, there is a looooooooong pause between the initial meeting and the next time you plan to see each other again. Things can stale out pretty quick if that’s the case.
What will help you?
One way is to establish a connection through Facebook.
Another way is to… send a message (examples below) especially if there’s been a day or two since the last contact… and the date isn’t for a few days. I know some of you guys are naturally very chatty in text. For those who aren’t, you can use something like this to check in on her.
8. “Hey naughty gal… how ya doin’? I’m in my Jacuzzi with some aromatic candles listening to Mozart… 😉 NO, I’m not! Out with some mates having some FUN, wanted to say HI!”
9. “Those beautiful eyes… Those sexy lips… Those smoothest walk… But enough about me, how are you doing?”
If you can make her smile and keep yourself on her radar in a “positive” way, you are going to keep the planned date on track. You can also use situation specific messages, asking or telling her about something that you mentioned was going to happen.
Picture messages also work great here. Ask what she’s up to and send a picture of something interesting or funny that you’re doing.
IV. Sending Requests
Sending requests works well because it’s something that guys never do in the early stages with a girl. Often times, girls like this frame. It can be a real request or something playful like:
- Hey nerdball what’s cooking? I think you should draw me a picture… I like dinosaurs 🙂
- So it’s pretty hot out at the pool (or anywhere) right now could you come fan me with a big leaf and feed me grapes? Thanks 🙂
- Brr it’s freezing… what’s that? You want to come bring me hot chocolate? Awesome! You’re the best 😛
Even if she doesn’t comply with the request, it WORKS in terms of raising your status and subconsciously setting you apart from the guys who try to do everything for her and let her always rest easy.
As much as people try to make it look like they are always having an amazing time on Facebook, the fact is, most people are doing pretty boring stuff on a day to day basis. We already know that we need to stand out from the other guys.
Check out these super silly messages:
10. Rock paper scissors.
Then answer with whatever beats her and tell her she owes you a drink.
11. What’s brown and sticky?
When she doesn’t know, the answer – a stick.
12. What has a bottom at the top?
When she doesn’t know, the answer – your legs 🙂
13. What the hell are you up to this weekend?… Let me guess, finishing up your ninja training. Oh wait that’s me… hi-ya! Sorry didn’t mean to karate chop you over txt… haha.
Exchanging a few silly messages during the day can put a smile on her face, which might not seem like much… but it can be enough to get her thinking about you all day long.
V. Date Invite
Now really we hope that you’ve arranged the date at the time of the first meeting. If not, we want to do it now, in a way that stands out, but doesn’t lose you any value if she happens to be busy and says no. For that reason, inviting her to something that you are doing anyway works great.
14. “Hey there my little trouble maker. We are cruising down to (event) with a kick ass group of people if you want to join the fun! Can you keep up though is the question! 🙂 What do you say?”
15. “Hey nerd face! What kind of trouble are you getting yourself into tonight? Lol”
16. “Hey cookie monster, do you like fajitas, beer, good music and great company?”
17. “Hey boogie monster, I gotta go shopping for a few clothes for winter! I could totally use a girls eye if you wanna tag along and give me tips on what accentuates my hips!?”
18. “Would you like to come over tomorrow and watch movies with me? Check  yes or  no”
19. “Hey biscuit buns, some of my friends and I are crushing to this party in the park tomorrow about 6/24 – you should totally join us! – you’re not opposed to having a ridiculously awesome time are you?”
Messages structured like these are going to work better than the usual “hey, want to go for a drink tonight?” messages that she is receiving from every other guy.
Then after all the arrangements are made, hit her with:
20. “Remember to wear something sexy so we match”
VI. If She Flakes
Basically, you have two options for how you’ll handle it if a girl flakes on you and leaves you hanging.
21. Ignore it: “What’s up Spunky Monkey/girly/name… whatcha doing Monday night? I have a super fun idea :)”
22. “Oh something terrible must have happened, I hope all is ok with you and your family.”
By responding like this, you maintain your stance of being fun and playful, or setting the stage for letting her feel guilty, you keep the upper hand. Either response should get you to the top of her list to respond to next time.
For when you decide to start back up with a girl you either didn’t do so well with before, or one you bypased after some time together, sending just the right text can set you up to have her become responsive right away.
23. “Hey crazy face… are you still alive? Should I send, um, a search party of midget ninjas (or ninja’s as they prefer to be called) … to come and rescue you?”
24. “OMG, you’ve been kidnapped? Don’t worry baby. I’ll come and rescue you! Have they been feeding you? No? Don’t worry. I’ll bring chocolate. White, dark, or mile?”
25. “Happy 1 month/6 month/1 year anniversary! How are you doing?”
26. “Happy (name of holiday) snuggle bear! Did you have a good holiday? Or did you just cause a ruckus!?? Lol :)”
You can also turn things sexual with the right text – one that isn’t like what other guys is sending her:
27. “What shall we do? All of my ideas are inappropriate!”
28. “Guess what I’m thinking right now? Hint: It’s about you and it’s kind of dirty.”
29. “Is it bad that I want to pin you up against the wall and do naughty things to you?” (If you want to turn this to funny and relieve the sexual tension your next text can be… “like draw a pirate moustache on your face with a permanent marker”… but make sure you leave time for her imagination to start
30. “Stop being so sexy, or you are going to get f%#!ked”
31. “What you’re up to? Come and get in my bed!”
These lines are… provocative, clever, and direct enough to have her anticipating and responding to your lead.
IX: Marshmallow Sequence
Use these text messages to get her straight to your apartment.
32: “Hi it was lovely to meet you last night. Shame we didn’t get longer to talk/I hope you got back safe. P.S. Do you like roasted marshmallows?”
33: “So we both like marshmallows! Cool, you have some sweet tooth, huh! 😉 P.S. You like red or white wine?”
34: Excellentano! We shall have to have a DVD, wine, and marshmallows evening! P.S. I hope you are good at picking one of them, would you rather pick the wine or the DVD?
35: Cool! I shall trust your excellent taste! Which night shall we go for – Monday or Wednesday?
Everything has an easy question to answer “p.s.” with options. Options give an illusion of choice but actually constraints her and keeps her on the ‘yes’
ladder. Using her name is good at the start! If she’s got a nickname or can construct a good one could use that instead e.g. “such and such girl3 or “Ms such and such”… but only if it’s really good.
Could also throw in a “we are so alike” at some point e.g; after wine or DVD choice.
If you can think of something genuinely witty to say following one of her answers, then responding to what she says is ok, otherwise, just keep on track.
I’ve tended to fuck up when I’ve added stuff, so keeping it simple is probably better. Do NOT add “cocky funny” – fight the urge! Really! Lie down until it goes away!
Every message should have a fluff bit in it, responding to her hooks, drawing her in and using humor, it’s all a bit contrived without that. You can also add her to a social network during the sequence so she feels more comfortable if she didn’t spend enough time with you initially.
I like “which night shall we go for”… I’m not asking YOU, WE are planning something we’ve both decided WE want to go.
Send Her These 3 Texts to Turn Her On (and Get Her Out)
My friend Bobby just put up a brand new video explaining how to use just 3 texts to turn a woman on, and get her out on a date.
This video will also show you why all the advice you’ve heard about texting women.. .is dead wrong.
And it’s a lot simpler than you think.
In fact, there are five texts you should NEVER senda woman… and this video explains what they are-and why they instantly kill attraction.
Plus, you’ll learn “The Key Lock Sequence”… which is a sequence of three specific texts that quickly gets a woman anxious to meet up with you
P.S. Before you send another text out- I highly suggest watching this video