Sparking Attraction with “Cockcertainty”
Cocky and funny and negs the most misinterpreted concepts in the dating and seduction community. And most guys, I realise, use them both together, creating a big mess of their conversations with women.
If you’re the type of guy whose cocky and funny doesn’t get a woman laughing and excited… and whose negs often end up insulting the woman you’re talking to… then you must give yourself enough time into reading this article. I bet if you’re reading this article, then you’re probably making the same mistakes as I used to back in the old days. And, today, in this post, I’m going to reveal you a couple of powerful tactics to show you how to do cocky and funny Right.
But let me make one thing very clear for you: your job as a Pickup Artist, or a Day Gamer, or whatever you call yourself to be, is never to make a woman feel bad about herself or to insult her. No one — even a perfect 10 — wants to hang around with a guy who makes other people self-conscious about themselves. I bet the number one reason why most guys jumped on the cocky and negging bandwagon so quickly was that, well, we all secretly viewed it as an excuse to vent out all of our pent up anger on some of the women who seemed icy and rude to us.
It’s easy to understand why we do this. Just be the opposite of a “nice guy.” But doing this also meant not improve oneself. And it was easy to practice. But then we also discovered that it was extremely ineffective.
Successfully Using “Cocky and Funny”
If you want to create attraction, comfort, and rapport with the girl you are having a conversation with, then your number one goal must always be on getting her to have as much fun as you possibly can… and to associate that joy and fun with YOU.
And when you are trying to get the woman you’re talking to have fun and enjoyment.. the best way to do that is to keep her “at the moment.” In other words, you stop finding commonalities, AVOID asking too many questions that put her on the spot to think hard for an answer. You see, when the two people are racking their brain what to say… the conversation quickly becomes lifeless and stiff.
This is where “cocky and funny” comes in to save your day.
The first important thing I want to make clear about cocky and funny is the word “cocky” itself. Here’s the fact: the cocky part goes without saying. In fact, when you are performing the funny parts of your conversations without hesitation and fear… then you’re displaying a massive amount of cockiness. This means you do not necessarily display further cockiness. You do not have to say put-downs, negs, or say asshole remarks to girls to get their attention.
World’s best pickup artist call this concept as being “fearlessly funny.”
In other words, you do all this just to amuse yourself and those around you… and if she wants to join the party, then great… if not it’s her loss.
And in case if you’re searching for the theory behind why this kind of communication works so well to engage a girl, I highly suggest that you read the Double Your Dating (check out these most important articles by David Deangelo articles)… and if you already understand the concept of being cocky and funny and just looking for some best examples of cocky and funny then keep reading.
Best examples of cocky funny lines
1. Mess with her
The same way you would mess around with your pals. Remember when you were a 12-year-old kid, you used to do stupid silly things just to annoy your friends? That’s exactly what you must do with girls by…
- Keep getting her way
- Repeating everything she says
- Misinterpret her to be someone she is not
- When she keeps talking, keep talking over her… When she gets quiet, you get quiet.
- Gently squeeze her arm and say, “So do you like pain?”
- Ask for some ridiculous thing to do if she asks you for some kind of favour. Her: “Can you pass me that drink?” You: “Yeah, but you gotta give me a back rub massage…” (as you’re handing her the beer). If she cracks up and says “no”… pull the beer away… and make a poker face.
- Tell her some exaggerated made up story … make it obvious that you are clearly lying to her.
2. Speak the “unspoken“
You openly acknowledge the situation. An excellent example of this could be after making eye contact with a woman… you call over her by saying, “OMG, I just saw you checking me out… don’t worry… I don’t bite.” Also, you can exaggerate a little bit and turn it around on her. For example, a woman accidentally bumps on you, and you say “Instead of copping cheap feels… you could just say bonjour.”
The trick of being cocky and funny is always come across as the one who is being chased.
Here are a few examples of doing this…
- “OMG… you’re totally checking me out… aren’t you? Don’t lie…” If says “No”, say “Liar, liar, liar…”
- At a bar, to a girl who comes near you and orders a beer… say, “Out of all these places in the bar, you came here to stand right next to me… and you don’t even have the confidence to introduce yourself to me? Haha…”
- To a girl who talked with you for a short time but then quickly separated. Later you say “I was a bit disappointed you never came over. We both had a nice vibe going on earlier.”
Non-verbal flirting is just like messing with a girl except you’re doing it in a more physical way… something very similar to playfully throwing a spitball at a girl. It’s something that will piss her off for a second or two, but then, she’ll find the humour in it.
Here are a few examples of it:
- Thumb wrestle with her… then cheat to win
- Fake like you are giving her a high 5… then you leave her hanging
- Take her hand and put it on another guy’s ass
- If you are walking next to her light push her into something
- Steal her seat just as she is about to sit down.
- Ask her to hand you something… but don’t grab it until she goes to hand it to you.
As you just saw, none of the examples I listed above could be interpreted as being hurtful, spiteful, or mean. It is only done or said to be fun, playful, and flirtatious. The reason why these kinds of flirtatious behaviour works are because you are treating a beautiful woman like she is a 7-year-old spoilt brat. Most guys don’t have enough social intelligence to do this. This is why it is cocky. The simple fact that you are so confident in your ability to form an instant connection with the beautiful woman you’re talking to displays that you are a little bit cocky (but in a good way).
P.S. BTW, here’s another related article on the topic: how to make a woman laugh.